Screams of delight from the twins yesterday as they enjoyed a spring day at last. They love these flexible teeter-totter type things where they can go in all directions. The kids are finally starting to burn some energy that has been on reserve this past winter. Amelia is back on her bicycle and looking forward to the new one she will soon be getting. Evan, when not at baseball practice, has been shooting baskets in the driveway. He's waiting to beat me at PIG. Kyle is going full force with his monkey personality. I caught him climbing over the back gate one day. He only opened the gate to get back in so he could climb out again. Clarissa loves sweeping out the garage or the sidewalks unless she asked to do so. I need to start figuring out my battle plan for having all of them home full time over the summer!

Glad to hear that the kids are enjoying spring. That looks like one crazy toy that Kyle and Clarissa are on! I don't know if I could handle that. Tyler has been looking at the blog today. He sure does enjoy looking at his cousins. :)
ReplyDelete