It is July. The heat index is uncomfortable. The air conditioner isn't in the window yet. The time is one hour before Steve gets home. Yes, it is time for the sprinkler to be brought out of the garage. The kids love turning the front yard into a small water park. It is a simple set up, sprinkler, slide, baby pool, plastic cups. The same stuff every year and yet it still is fun. Evan has done this since he was one! The slide becomes a water slide by putting the sprinkler around it and placing the swimming pool at the bottom for a wild landing. The secret to making the slide even more slippery is to fill the cups with water and dump it on the slide. The one difference this year: no towels were needed to dry off faces each time it got wet.




It looks like everyone had a great time. What a fun activity!
ReplyDeleteWow! Making your slide turn into a water slide sounds neat! My dad and mom filled up my pool this week and we have been playing in it. Ellie and Carlie are scared of the pool, so I have it all to myself. My dad taught me how to splash with my hand. I like to splash my mom because she doesn't like to get wet. She makes a face like Clarissa did in her picture, and dad and I laugh. Keep putting pictures up. I love to hear what my cousins are up too! Love, Tyler
ReplyDeleteDang girl! Never a dull moment! LOVE the tree house... sorry about the broken arm!! I'll pray for fast healing! Dang!
ReplyDeleteHope to see ya around soon!
Glad your having a great summer!