Okay, I could not get this to work. I'll keep trying! I give up. Here's a picture...
Friday, December 12, 2008
Sweet Voices
Kyle has reminded me many times over the past few weeks to bring my video camera to his Christmas program. I reassured him over and over I would do it. As I started recording today I ran out of video tape! Kyle, smiling as he took his place, noticed me right away in the crowd and asked if I was videotaping the program. Clarissa, looking adorable, was too busy playing with the collar of the shirt on the boy next to her to notice the video camera was not up and running. Finally, Evan reminded me my camera could also take video. This is my first attempt at putting together video clips to make a movie. Watch carefully at the end and you'll see Kyle asking me about the video camera again! We'll see if it works...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

With this picture, I really see a resemblance between Evan and Kyle. Maybe because I found a picture earlier tonight from when Evan must have been about this age!
ReplyDelete