This a recent picture of the two siblings I found guilty tonight. It was bedtime and it was not quiet. I had to go upstairs and find out who was still making noise. As my feet hit the stairs, tinker toys could be heard hitting the floor, and Amelia gave away her location with a squeaky door hinge. With a book hidden by her side and Kyle crying in the background, Amelia gives her explanation. She tells me Kyle is feeling sad because of his big brother and she was going to sing him a song to make him feel better. In her hand is an old music book from church which Grandma had saved from recycling for Amelia. "I thought it would make him feel better." Kyle and I cuddle up in his bed while the song is decided on. With the hallway light on Amelia stands in the doorway her voice cheerfully singing "Sing to the Mountains". Yes, Amelia is guilty of being a loving sister and Kyle is guilty of adoring his sister.

That is so sweet Amelia! Way to be a big sister! Tyler wants me to tell his cousins hi as he is loving looking at your pictures this morning.
ReplyDelete