Saturday, April 25, 2009

Amelia in Action!



Spring soccer season has started!  Amelia has picked up right where she left off last Fall. Scoring two goals today and coming real close on two others, the look on her face is one of no nonsense.  Although she did look surprised and worried today when one of her kicks took down a boy on the other team.  Her favorite position to play is defense and offense, but she finds being goalie very boring.  I think she has decided to skip playing flag football next year and stick with soccer, which is a big decision because football is her only chance to have Steve as a coach.  

4 comments:

  1. kathimmesch@gmail.comApril 26, 2009 at 7:36 PM

    Way to go Amelia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, how are things going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angie... just stopped by to catch up!
    Did you sign up for the "Favorite Things" Crop?

    I work all day on Thursdays!

    Some time I am going to stop by to play in the tree house... or just visit. :)

    ReplyDelete