Evan is really enjoying the medal he received for his team, Speedy Bookworms, winning the Battle of the Books tournament. The center part of the medal can spin around and if blown fast enough makes a noise like a buzz or humm. (This what he is demonstrating in the picture.) All the teams were given thirty titles to read and divided the list between the five members. Yesterday all the teams met for a trivia contest over the books and authors from the list. He was thrilled when they made it to the finals and glowing when their team won. I do think he took the medal off when it was time for bed.
Evan, that looks like a cool medal!
ReplyDeleteI like the new reaction feature. :) Are you feeling better? I felt the same way about the amount of kleenexes I used when I was sick earlier this winter.
Congrats Evan! Tyler says that he "loves Evan wheel". We are still trying to explain to him that it is a medal. :)
ReplyDelete