The girls have been waiting a long time to see Grandma Jackie and they were not disappointed! "She's really not that old at all!" is still being repeated when they look at these pictures. They loved seeing the jigsaw puzzles she has completed. I loved watching all the girls working on a puzzle we had brought with us. An experience I know will be talked about whenever puzzles are brought out. Living in the heart of Amish country, horse and buggies were out on the roads and hitched up at stores. Not something you typically include in an "I Spy" game. Grandma followed the unwritten Grandma rules of having goodies she had gathered that needed to be divided up and enjoyed. Clarissa summed it up by saying she wished the ride was shorter so we could see her more often.


Sounds like a great visit!
ReplyDeleteI hope the kids are enjoying their day off!