Tonight we had the chance to go visit Evan at camp. As I did a quick mom inspection of how he was looking I found that his face is being taken over by freckles! I mean look at his forehead!! Other than that he is in good shape was happy to fill up his plate with pizza and desserts the families had brought for dinner. He thanks everyone for the letters he has gotten. His smile was big when he told us his name kept getting called out to get a letter and before he could sit down it was called out again! The weather has been so pleasant the boys have been taking their cots outside of their tents and sleeping under the stars. Steve is joining them tonight as the parent volunteer. Kyle REALLY wanted to spend the night too.

Evan looks like he is having fun!
ReplyDelete