6:30 wake up . all kids happened to chose red shirts to wear . Evan in khaki . Clarissa in shorts . kids asked for me to take picture of their feet lined up . bangs for the girls . Amelia packed own lunch last night . iron on patches make old backpacks new . Evan lines up in the courtyard, not on the playground . Dad not here to walk Bruce to school . all kids have tie shoes . I still get teary eyed walking back home .
The first day of school is always an exciting day filled with a lot of different emotions isn't it? I will experience that again tomorrow when Grandpa starts another school year! Grandpa forgot to tell me about the haircuts so the bangs were a surprise!
ReplyDeleteI love the bangs! Everyone looks so excited!
ReplyDeleteI love the bangs too! It took me a second to realize who the girls were! I hope everyone was as excited for the second day of school as they were for the first. :)
ReplyDelete