So I'm sitting here at 9:30 in the morning with nobody home.
That used to be my routine.
Today it is kind of a treat.
Two months ago I had no idea a job would find me.
I would not have guessed I would look forward to tea in the morning.
Amelia's feet are just as big as mine.
The twins are off at 1st Communion practice.
Evan is looking forward to the 8th graders graduating so the 7th graders can take over the building.
I let Steve donate our red wagon with a broken wheel.
We are discussing taking down the swing set.
I do not have time to be a coupon clipper anymore.
The kids might not need anymore swim lessons.
I do not pack school lunches.
We have family meetings on Sunday nights.
The girls room is covered in the magazine posters you carefully unstaple from the center.
Kyle is an organized neat freak in his bedroom.
Evan thinks an office chair on wheels would be good for his desk.
I'm starting to win the battle of the mismatch sock bucket.
The kids reminded me to buy my hanging baskets because the birds were looking to nest in them.

Wow your 1 busy mom!!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like life is evolving. I want to more about your family meetings! we can't wait to see you next month!
ReplyDeleteWould love to hear how your job found you...I am still looking! It has been almost 2 years of all my kiddos in school and I need a job to find me. I love this post. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWe have family meetings on Sunday night too! This is our family meeting itinerary:
Favorite scripture from personal study
Week highlights
Schedule for each member of family
Family needs
Family Prayer
Would love to hear your family meeting details!
You had me worried for a moment because I thought you were drinking coffee!!
ReplyDelete