Monday, August 11, 2008

Steve Leaves

As we heard the song "Please Don't Go" blaring in the kitchen, we ran in to find Steve with a smile on his face. We all joined him in a final dance. It was time for him to return to his homeland, WifCon (World in Flames Convention). This is his sixth year to attend the ten day convention in Lansing, Michigan. He is playing the part of Germany this year and will be leading his team to an assertive and surprise attack. By today we should have word whether this will be leading to a victory or a defeat. Back at home I planned a surprise for the kids, a purchase of a 24 pack of Jones Soda! This purchase would have never crossed their minds, ha! After all, I'm just Mom. We all happily hit the bottle and became mesmerized by watching the opening ceremonies of the Olympics. I should have had the kids take a picture of me with my Jones because you might be wondering what kind of bottle I was drinking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment