Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pirate, Cowboy, and Princesses


There are moments when you can't step away to grab your camera and take a great picture because in doing so you miss the moment. This is hard for a scrapbooker... When I look at this picture of my gang these are the things I don't want to forget. The looks on each of their faces when looking at themselves in the dining room mirror: Kyle's smug smile while tilting his hat, Clarissa's sweet eyes beaming, Amelia talking to her reflection with confidence, Evan's look of amazement at wearing an earring and long hair to school. Even playing a song (which I added to our soundtrack) to inspire Kyle when he hesitated at the last moment about being a cowboy couldn't be interrupted to take a picture. The weather was beautiful and we enjoyed a leisurely but marathon night of trick-or-treating. I can't count the number of times "Hey, Cowboy!" was called out to Kyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment