Monday, November 24, 2008

We're still here...

I'm not sure why I have not posted much this month. We have had lots of "nothing special" going on. Amelia has been happy going shopping to get clothes for fall/winter. This picture shows how cute she is in her new coat and hat. Clarissa rediscovered her kids camera when we switched bedrooms around. The girls took Kyle's room, Kyle moved in with Evan, and we are working on organizing the other bedroom as an official playroom. Kyle is thrilled to be able to sneak in Evan's bed at night and his "I'm Lonely" syndrome has gone into remission. Kyle was thrilled to pose for a picture sporting his new batman belt he earned from his chart. We are looking forward to heading back to Ankeny for Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl,
    I missed you at my class last weekend....
    still love the check the blog to see what you have been up to...I know Dec. gets even crazier, so maybe we will have to crop in Jan.!

    ReplyDelete