All six of us and Bruce, who was the best traveler of all, enjoyed our trip to Minnesota to celebrate Kevin's Baptism. Although the mother of four and godmother to Drake and Tyler, this was the first time I had ever held someone as the water was poured to baptize a baby. Kevin was wide awake and looked a little startled and puzzled but did not cry. I think my smile must have been reassuring to him:) I thank Katie for letting me do this even though Father seemed to think I was the mother Kyle enjoyed learning about the baptism candle and would like me to use his baptism candle on his birthday cake. Clarissa thinks this is a good idea too. The cousins had fun playing and swimming together. As we drove back the kids talked about how it would be nice if Minneapolis and Davenport were not so far apart. We are looking forward to our weekend together in June.

No comments:
Post a Comment