Monday, July 27, 2009

My Big Day


Hi! This is Amelia telling my mom what to type. Today I got my ears pierced at Claire's in the mall. Kyle came with me and my mom. Kyle made silly faces and smiled at me when I got my ears pierced. He did a really good job. After I was done we both got a lollipop (Mom didn't want one). I got a sticker that said, "I got my ears pierced at Claire's". Now I have to use this special stuff that I put on a cotton ball to rub on the front and back of where I got my ear pierced. I have to do this three times a day for two months! My mom always said that I had to wait until I was a teenager to get my ears pierced and she was wrong!!! Now Clarissa wants to get her ears pierced and my mom said she has to wait until she is 7 and a half to get hers done. I came home right away to show everyone my ears. The earrings I picked are small gold balls.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Amelia. You look beautiful! Did it hurt very much? When I got my ears pierced, I got light headed after the first ear so I had to lie down while they pierced the second one. I'm sure you were much braver than I was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! I remember getting that done. I like your earrings and your sweet smile in this picture!

    ReplyDelete