Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lots of new stuff


Never mind the new backpacks, school supplies, and uniforms that have been bought, the girls wanted new haircuts to feel ready for the new school year. While getting into the car to drive to our "maintenance cut" appointments, Amelia stated she wanted to get her hair cut short. What? I know. She has spent over a year growing it out! I advised her to think about it for next time. Clarissa was the first one to climb into the chair. Clarissa showed Lisa where she wanted her hair cut to (umm, up by her nose)! You can see we reached a compromise. After watching Clarissa get her hair cut short, Amelia told Lisa she wanted it just like that. Add the boys getting getting their hair "cleaned up", and we were there for 2 hours. So now for the first time I have the longest hair in our family. Hmm, maybe I should get mine cut...

And speaking of new stuff, I used one of my new birthday presents (Photoshop) to edit this photo. Although the photo does not look that impressive (Steve doesn't notice anything real different) it is taking awhile to learn the basics. Looking at the photo now, I don't think I like "sisters" on it. Oh well, it was part of the lesson I watched.


1 comment: