Thursday, August 20, 2009

Someday...


Many times over the last five years we have thought, said, or been told that, "Someday all of the kids will be off to school." However is not very often when a "someday" is replaced with a "today". This morning it happened. Today all of my kids are in elementary school. I love knowing they are all in the same building. They love spotting each other throughout the day. And I love how darn cute they are in their uniforms.

4 comments:

  1. What a big day in the Balk household! Underneath all the excitement is the reality that the kids are growing up so quickly. I hope everyone had a great first day of school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what did YOU do yesterday? Hope both you and the kids had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great crew~~Lucky teachers who have them in their rooms..wish I was one of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a big moment. I hope that you did something fun for yourself, and that the kids enjoyed starting off the new year.

    ReplyDelete