All four kids headed to the park for sledding by 8:30 this morning. Three of the them (no Clarissa) headed out for more sledding early in the afternoon. This picture was taken after Evan and Amelia came back in from their third time playing outside. I don't think I have ever seen cheeks as rosy as this! Drinking hot chocolate, baking cookies, playing the wii, and working a puzzle made this an as-close-as-it-can-get-to-prefect-snow-day. Right? We do love radiators. The greatest place for drying out and making mittens, hats, coats and pants warm. It works out perfectly to have one in each room to handle all of our stuff.
Wish that I still felt the thrill of the first snow...it is beautiful outside, but give me warmth. So good to see the smiles, rosy cheeks, and wonder! Priscilla
ReplyDeleteIt does sound like a perfect day for the kids! Is there another snow day tomorrow?
ReplyDelete