Clarissa's favorite memories of kindergarten:
It was a lot of fun having a snowball fight inside on 100's day.
I liked playing "Dead Ants" in gym class.
My friends were Kate, Bella, Maddie, Shannon, and Morgan.
My favorite song in music was "We'll be Comin' Around the Mountain".
I liked playing on the playground with Bella.
Being V.I.P. was fun because you got pick tables to come down to the easel.
My favorite lunch was hot dogs on Monday.
I got smarter at adding and subtracting.
I read 97 books for my Arthur folder.
The calendar is my favorite part of the classroom.
I liked out of uniform days.
It was fun to have my prayer buddy, Chloe.
Making a flag during centers was my favorite project.
What's in Mrs. Molly's Locket is my favorite book we read because they didn't know a mirror was inside the locket.
I really liked seeing my friends.
I was surprised on 100's day when Mrs. King came dressed up as Mrs. Queen.
I want to be a veterinarian or a teacher when I grow up.
I hope 1st grade is fun too. I got Mrs. Opar for 1st grade.
Mrs. King was a fun teacher.
Kyle's thoughts on the year:
I liked playing dodge ball in gym class the best.
My favorite lunch was hot dogs on Monday.
My friends are Shawn, Ryan, Nathan, and Quinn. We liked to play legos every indoor recess and during free time.
I got smarter at adding and subtracting.
My favorite part of our classroom was the calendar corner.
I liked making my caterpillar book.
"Sing When the Spirit Says Sing" is the song I liked the best.
The hardest part of kindergarten was making a bug in art class.
The biggest surprise of the year was when Nathan bumped his head at the end of the day and had to get stitches.
The True Story of My Little Pig is my favorite book that we read.
When I grow up I want to be a scientist, an army man, and a cop.
It was fun when we played the game Four Corners.
I hope 1st grade is fun.
Mrs. King was a good teacher.

No comments:
Post a Comment